A perfectly groomed hair enhances your overall personality and also tells about your health. For a healthy scalp, proper care is required from the beginning. If you neglect your hair problems for too long, they may turn brittle, have split-ends, dandruff and ultimately hair loss.
Studies shows that more than 80% of hair loss happens because of genetic problems but other factors like diet, vitamins deficiency, hormonal imbalance, over use of chemical products can be the reasons for hair loss. Though hair fall is not a serious problem still it can damage your self confidence in long run. There is no permanent solution for hair loss but it is possible to take some preventive measures to get a healthy and shining hair.
Tips for healthy hair:
- Good Diet: A nutritious diet contains all the necessary vitamins and minerals which help in preventing hair loss. So, include green leafy vegetables, whole grain cereals, oats, dates, nuts, fish and eggs in your diets. Hair is made from protein, so it’s advisable to have a protein rich diet for a stronger hair. Vitamin E boosts the hair growth in body which you can get for nuts. Even after having a healthy diet you suffer from a hair fall problem, get a thyroid balance checkup done as it can be the main reason for your hair loss.
- Hair Wash: Cleansing your hair mainly depends upon the hair type. If you have oily hair, washing them on alternate days is advisable, but for dry hair washing once in 3 days is advisable. Never wash your hair with too hot or too cold water. Always massage your scalp with finger tips and not your nails as it can damage the roots of hair.
- Combing: Use a wide tooth comb if your hair is wet or tangled in downward direction. Using a good comb which not so sharp ends is advisable as brushing improves the blood circulation on scalp.
- Drying hair: Try drying your hair naturally instead of using blow dryers. The hot air can damage your hair making them coarse and brittle.
- Use of conditioner: For protection and locking moisture in your hair condition is very much required after every wash. A good conditioner acts as a shield on your hair from the sun, salty water and chlorine. Use a hat or scarf when you go out in the sun. Apply needed amount of conditioner after swimming to make your hair softer.
- Hair Mask: With the regular washing and changing season, our hair loses its moisture. Use natural mask like curd on your hair to make them soft and shiner. If you are having dandruff problems, mix few drops of lemon juice before applying on the scalp.
- Choosing Hair Style: Wear the hair style which suits your personality and lifestyle. Too much using of hair-styling products can do permanent damage on the hair. Even hair styling serums contains alcohol which makes your hair more dry and frizzy.
- Sleeping Pattern: The studies show that hair breakage also depends upon the sleeping pattern on people. If you are having a restless sleep often, you are more prone to get a hair loss. Also it’s good to brush your hair and remove all the clips or hair bands before sleeping.
- Avoid Alcohol and Smoking: Reducing alcohol consumption can prevent hair loss to a great extent. Even smoking can cause hair loss and even damage the hair making them look dry and brittle.
- Avoid use of Chemicals: Repeatedly going for hair color, perms or straightening can harm your hair growth and texture. Therefore try coloring your hair in 2 to 4 months to avoid its harsh effects.
It’s best to take care of your hair naturally than going for an artificial product as these styling products can give you the look you want but temporary but hair damage will be there for a long time. These tips given above work better to prevent hair loss and helps make your hair become stronger and healthier in the long run.
But unfortunately there are many among us for whom these tips don’t work anymore. Luckily we at HairFiberOnline.com bring you a wide range of hair building fiber products from famous brands such as Toppik, Fix-o-Fit, Nanogen, Hair So Real, Hair Plus etc.
So if you are suffering from great hair loss or thin hair or bald patches then try out the products at HairFiberOnline.